4.04.2007

TV is Back!

I haven't been watching TV much lately, just Seinfeld re-runs and Jeopardy. TV started to suck when all these "reality" shows started popping up. It would have been nice if they were "real", but they're not, so what's the point.

But this week, good TV is back! And by good, I mean the bad-ass. Last night "The Shield" premiered it's sixth season. I'm glad to see Forest Whitaker back, fresh from his award-winning success on "The Last King of Scotland", a biopic about dictator Idi Amin. I haven't seen that movie, but I did saw Idi Amin back when I was a kid. I saw him in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, where he was exiled after getting kicked out of Uganda.

On Sunday, The Sopranos will be back for their last season. I can't wait to see how it all ends for Tony. I hope it's not a lame ending for a great series.

Also back this week is Entourage. That show is alright. Some of the cast can't act, but Jeremy Piven is really funny, though I recently read he tipped a couple of waiter with the Season 1 DVD set of the show. I would have asked him to at least autograph it so I can sell it on eBay, instead the guy threw it back at him.

1 Comments:

At 9:46 PM, Blogger arash said...

Who cares if you saw Idi Amin? I saw phil jackson on my way to work driving his nice benz and lookin ugly as ever. I'm sure lots of people would agree with me that Phil has done waay more for this world than Idi.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home