12.23.2005

SF Pics

I finally found some time today to do some photo editing. I'm very new to photo editing, as I usually accept whatever the camera gives me. These pictures usually turnout flat and hazy. But I've always been fascinated with sunset pics I see on photo sites like photo.net and others. Today, I finally found some time to play around with Photoshop's color features. Here are some initial results. The pictures were take during a hiking trip in SF a few weeks ago. The couple of the pictures has a Before and After comparison.












This is the Before and After shots of the Great Highway. The dark area behind the condos on the left is actually Golden Gate Park. The "Before" shot looks greenish and hazy, while the adjusted image is more vivid.

Before

After

These ones are the Before and After shots of the Cliff House right after sunset. Again, the original is greenish and hazy, while the adjusted image jumps out at you.

Before

After

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home